Rules for using illustrations purchased on the lianamakarian.com website and downloaded from it
The user (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”), who has bought and downloaded the illustratons, will receive an e-mail link to download his own copy of the illustrations in electronic .tiff or .ai format. The rules of interaction with the acquired illustration are based on the logic “everything that is not allowed is prohibited”.
- printing illustrations on any media
- use the illustrations to create commercial and non-commercial articles with a mandatory link to the lianamakarian.com website as a source of illustration
Other ways of interacting with the illustration are prohibited and their use may entail legal liability in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- edit illustation files
- transfer of illustrations to third parties who did not purchase this illustration
- resale of the illustration by third parties and organizations that have not acquired this illustration
- using the illustrations without an explicit link to the lianamakarian.com website as a source
- other methods of interaction not listed in the list of permitted
Return of illustration acquired on the lianamakarian.com website and downloaded from it
Please provide the real email address, because links for downloading high resolution pictures will be sent to e-mail provided by you. In addition, you can tick the «Create an account» item in order not to fill all the fields in the future.
Acquired illustrations are not subject to return and exchange, regardless of the degree of satisfaction of the Buyer with illustrations content.
How lianamakarian.com processes personal data
We ensure the confidentiality of personal data and apply all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data. In some cases, for the processing of personal data, we work with partners and transfer this data to them. In these cases, we monitor compliance with appropriate safety measures. This means that we do not transfer data to partners if we doubt their principles of data storage or if we know that these principles are seriously different from those described in this document.
Categories of personal data that we process
We can store two types of personal data:
- That is, first name, last name, IP address.
- Contact details. That is the email address of the user.
Why we do it
We process personal data for several reasons:
- To ensure the operation of services (for example, the authorization function on the site).
- So that users can (if they subscribe) receive our newsletters (for example, notifications about the release of a new work).
- So that we can collect statistics. We need this for two things: to monitor whether our services are accessible to readers, and to understand how readers use our services, and to make services more convenient based on observations.
Who can access personal data
As mentioned above, sometimes we transfer personal data to our partners, while observing the necessary security measures. For example, we transmit data to email distribution services. Or analytics systems. We can also provide data at the request of law enforcement.
What are readers entitled to?
- Firstly, readers have the opportunity to correct their personal data if they are incomplete and (or) incorrect.
- Secondly, readers have the right to demand the removal of their personal data.
- Thirdly, if the reader believes that his rights and interests are violated, he can file a claim with us. We will do our best to rectify the situation. To do this, write us a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document is subject to change!
We may at any time unilaterally change the principles described above. We will warn readers about this no later than a month before changing, right on this page.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of website data that you have visited and which is stored on your computer.
What cookie do we use and for what purpose?
- Cookie for statistics: we use several systems for collecting statistics – it is important for us to know how we are read. Based on this data, we understand the size of our audience, as well as what we are doing right and what is wrong. We collect statistics through a partner – Google Analytics.
- Cookie to simplify website login and download illustration. A cookie records the fact of authorization of your computer on our site so that you do not have to log in to the site again each time.
You can disable them in the security settings of your browser. It is important to understand that the settings must be applied in all browsers that you use (on the computer and on the phone). In case you decide to disable cookies, keep in mind that some of the functions of the lianamakarian.com services will no longer be available to you or may work unpredictably.
How to find out more details?
Write to us at email@example.com.